Membership runs for 12 months starting with the date in which you join. For example, if you join on March 25, 2013, your membership will run April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. Membership renewal notices are sent out by email for members with valid email addresses or by snail mail.
How to renew
There are several ways to renew:
1. Pay online with a credit card (required login). Click here to log in. Then enter your account number (as it appears on your Palms journal) and your password. Your password is most often your last name or for subscribers, your city. You can pay online with a VISA or MASTERCARD to complete your renewal and you will be emailed a receipt.
2. By mail. Send your check or money order made payable to the INTERNATIONAL PALM SOCIETY to:
If you wish, include the mail in renewal form.
3. By Fax. Fax your credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) with the expiration date to: US 512.870.9366. Please write your credit card number clearly and please include either the membership number or the full name and address of the person who is renewing. You may also download and fax or mail the renewal form. Click here for the form.
4. By Phone: Call USA 512 301 2744 with your credit card number and expiration date.
5. By Email: Send your credit card number and expiration either split across two emails for security, or attached as a pdf file. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have difficulties renewing, please call Liz Stansfeld at 512 301 2744.